All attendees are asked to register – even those attending the free speaker sessions only.
Above + Beyond will be a powerful, spirit-led weekend that you will not want to miss! All guests are welcome to attend. Speakers will include Shelia Jones, Ed Nichols, Caitlin Sjostrand, Antonino Giacalone, & Pastor Rodney Donohoo. There is no cost to attend Above + Beyond; however, an optional $10 meal will be served Friday evening after the service.
- Childcare is provided FRIDAY and SATURDAY for children 18 months through 11 years old at a cost of $5 per service, 18 months through 11 and will include two age groups, 18 months – 6 years and 7 – 11.
- Child’s meal Friday evening after service is $10 per child.
- Ages 18 months through 11 years old can attend with the parent for free or participate in childcare ($5 per service)
- Ages 12+ can attend youth breakout sessions.
- Childcare opens 30 minutes before service to allow for check in and drop off. If your child needs drinks, snacks, blankets or toys please provide those items.
Friday, September 20
- 6:15 PM Check-in and Registration
- 6:30 PM Childcare Opens
- 7:00 PM Service Begins
- Following Meal and Fellowship @ Upper HS
Saturday, September 21
- 10:00 AM Coffee and Donuts Served
- 10:30 AM Childcare Opens
- 11:00 AM Morning Sessions Begin
- 2:00-3:00 PM Approximate dismissal time
Sunday, September 22, 2019
- 9:30 AM Adult Learning – Pastoral Epistles
- 9:30 AM Sunday School Begins
- 10:30 AM Above + Beyond Continue
- 6:30PM PM Final Session
All attendees are asked to register – even those attending the free speaker sessions only; this will help anticipate attendance. Complete the form below to submit your registration:
Online Pre-registration has ended. Please register at the check in table, which is available starting at 6:15pM.