Join us Sunday, May 31st for a Drive In Service @ The Wyandot County Master’s Building. Service begins at 1:00 p.m. and we will continue with safe social distancing practices. There are no restrooms available during this service. No sign up necessary for this drive-in service. Guests are welcome! We will always remain a visitor friendly church.
Services will be held in the building at AGC on Sunday, June 7th, 221 N. 5th Street in Upper Sandusky. Morning worship service will begin at 10:30AM and evening service will begin at 6:30PM. Sign Up is required to help ensure capacity limits. The format for these Sunday Services will be similar to Sunday May 24th. The format for these Sunday services will include:
- 10:30 AM Sunday morning worship service and 6:30 PM Sunday evening worship service.
- Each service will have 60 available seats, which will allow plenty of space for social distancing.
- Guests are welcome to join either service, we will always remain a visitor friendly church.
In addition to the worship service in the sanctuary, participants are welcome to listen to the Sunday AM service through:
- Radio FM Broadcast 88.1 in the AGC parking lot.
- Streaming of the service is available at http://myAGC.faith/stream.
- Beginning Tuesday May 26th, at 8:00AM registration will be available at http://myAGC.faith. This is registration for Sunday, June 7th in-the-building service.
- We are asking for everyone to register for each service each week.
- If you do not have access to register online, please contact Kelly Schley at (419) 310-4197.
- Each name you are registering will need to be entered.
Other important details:
- No Sunday school classes will be opening yet. Please anticipate a future announcement when it is safe to do so.
- Only one person or family should be in the restroom at a time. This will allow safe distancing.
- We ask that everyone maintain safe social distancing and follow any other information and signs that are posted.
- Additional cleaning will be done prior to and after each service. We are asking for extra help from everyone to keep the facilities clean.
- For everyone’s safety, there will be no fellowship and congregating in the building or parking lot following the service.
Once you are signed up:
- If you have registered for a service and it becomes full and you do not show, you have effectively caused someone to potentially miss church. Pastor Donohoo is asking you to keep the committed scheduled time.
- Please contact Kelly Schley at (419) 310-4197 if you have registered and need to cancel your registration.
Sign Up Form (Sunday June 7th):