Services will be held in the building at AGC on Sunday at 221 N. 5th Street in Upper Sandusky. Morning worship service will begin at 10:30AM and evening service will begin at 6:30PM. Sign Up is required to help ensure capacity limits. The format for these Sunday services will include:
- We will follow current health orders requiring masks and social distancing.
- 10:30 AM Sunday morning worship service and 6:30 PM Sunday evening worship service.
- Each service will have 70 available seats, which will allow plenty of space for social distancing.
- Guests are welcome to join either service, we will always remain a visitor friendly church.
In addition to the worship service in the sanctuary, participants are welcome to listen to the Sunday AM service through:
- Streaming of the AM service is available at http://myAGC.faith/stream.
- Beginning Tuesday’s at 8:00AM registration will be available at http://myAGC.faith. This is registration for Sunday in-the-building service.
- We are asking for everyone to register for each service each week.
- Each name you are registering will need to be entered.
Other important details:
- No Sunday school classes will be opening yet. Please anticipate a future announcement when it is safe to do so.
- Only one person or family should be in the restroom at a time. This will allow safe distancing.
- We ask that everyone maintain safe social distancing and follow any other information and signs that are posted.
- Additional cleaning will be done prior to and after each service. We are asking for extra help from everyone to keep the facilities clean.
- For everyone’s safety, there will be no fellowship and congregating in the building or parking lot following the service.
Once you are signed up:
- If you have registered for a service and it becomes full and you do not show, you have effectively caused someone to potentially miss church. Pastor Donohoo is asking you to keep the committed scheduled time.
Sign Up Form (Sunday):